The Jackson Park Advisory Council held their annual board elections on Monday Nov. 12. The board works to preserve Jackson Park’s architecture and the native flora and fauna.
- Louise McCurry will retain her position as president.
- Aaron Stephens was voted vice president.
- Gary Ossewaarde was voted to retain his position as secretary.
- Dwight Powell was voted treasurer.
- Fran Vandervoort was voted chairman of the nature trail committee.
- Esther Schecter was voted chairman of the safety committee.
- Jery Levy will retain his position as steward of Wooded Island.
- Gale Perry and Norm Bell were voted stewards of Bobolink Meadow.