The University of Chicago Institute of Politics has announced its six spring quarter fellows:
- Roger Simon, Politico columnist
- Michael Steele, former chairman of the Republican National Committee
- David S. Muir, former director of political strategy for British Prime Minister Gordon Brown
- Ana Marie Cox, founding editor of Wonkette
- Bob Inglis, former U.S. Representative for South Carolina’s 4th Congressional District
- Howard Wolfson, counselor to the Mayor of New York City.
For more information, visit politics.uchicago.edu.